Tuesday, January 17, 2012

sHoppiNg dAy~~~

today went shopping wth my sis at sungai wang~~~
damn jam when we go thr... spent almost 45minutes...
when we jz arrive sg.wang...we go straight to 6th floor 扫货...
= = my sis buy things seem like no nd pay money...everything also wan to buy...
haiz...my wallet empty n  nd to go ATM... T T

hv lunch at Farmosa Taiwan Restaurant...
so full~~~n i feel like i cant buy any shirt jor~~~T T




















Next stop--farenheit~~~
the rich girl go Charles & Keith buy a RM200 beg~~~really rich...
n i go VINCCI buy a RM45s shoe...= =

finallyyyy~~~
i bought a high heel...3cm only...haha...
duno will wear hw many times before it dead...haha

ard 9pm...my dad call to scold us dy...> <
haiz...i hvn bought my clothes le...
feel like my CNY will cincai wear ...

后续
今天和妹妹聊了很多。。。
聊家里吧。。。
好像自从搬家后就发生很多事情。。。
爸妈吵架。。。和妹妹吵架。。。亲戚不合。。。
haiz。。。太多不好的事发生。。。
我上学做工出街。。。常常都不在家。。。
总觉得不知道家里发生了什么事。。。
有时是故意想逃离它。。。
逃避???哈哈。。。我最擅长的。。。
可是有时我又不想丢下父母。。。
我想在朋友和家人之间做个平衡。。。(天平座本性??)
已经忘了有多少个晚上过着没有说话的日子。。。
妹妹就好啦。。。还有男朋友陪她。。。
幸好我很善忘。。。很快就能逃离不开心的情绪。。。
其实老天真的待我不薄。。。
















No comments:

Post a Comment