Sunday, February 19, 2012

Penang trip

3d2n penang trip wth my uni frez...
hmmm...1st time travel wth them???
cant really rmb...
but 1st time wth hy...left crystal...
ate many in penang... especially 炒粿条...
no time to launch my keep fit plan at all...
next mnth nd to go hk also...
duno hw i become when the next sem starts ..  
haiz...dunt care la...
spend rm139 for the petrol...i though it was cheap but my dad said expensive dy...
plus the 'tea' fee also...haha...
but it worth to have some fun...
initially i scare i m too bored for them...in fact....abit i think...haha...i m a bored gal...
nice trip actually...
n nice pic...haha
i like the pics...
gt feel...
shall plan the next trip!!! 

the best~~~give100 likes
family pic~~

1st experience- feri

nice view~~~

best pic also~~~gt 那些年's feel~~



haha...my sis said they r 阿伯...

1 comment:

  1. when u want to plan ur trip for me??
    i never go trip with u before wor...
    lol...

    ReplyDelete